Monday, March 3, 2008

Caitlyn visits

I talked one of my best friends, Caitlyn, into coming up to Platteville to party. She and her son had been sick all week, and she was in desperate need of getting out of the house and getting some 'college experience' as she called it. It was an awesome time, and I'm so glad I finally got her to come up.

Cait getting hit on. She was so proud of herself. I told her this proves she is a MILF. haha
Jason, Me, Cait
Me and Cait
She was bored with just drinking....she was ready to dance!!

Dancing at Roosters
Cait and Hammy
She met a few of the guys and fell in love with all of them. It turned out to be an amazing night, and SO MUCH FUN! I don't think it will be very hard to talk her into coming up to party and hang out again! :)

1 comment:

Mike, Heather, Dylanne and Micheala Schrock said...

GET THOSE PICS OF THE BIKINI OFF OF MYSPACE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THAT, CLEAN YOUR ROOM!

I mean it Erin!

Love, Heather