Wednesday, April 2, 2008

feeling blah

Go to class, do homework, go tanning, workout, sleep; repeat 5 times.

That's my week. Weekends are a little more fun, but not too crazy. Needless to say, even though spring break just ended, it seems like it never happened and I'm in a rut of boredom and monotony. SO. BORED.



Fortunately for me, the TKE Red Carnation Ball is this weekend. :) I finally found out that I get to go, and I'm super excited.


Other news.....

I've decided that I want to get a certificate in Massage Therapy, if I can. After finishing my bachelor's at Platteville. And I am planning on attending as many seminars and classes on dog training as possible this summer. Most likely I will try to get a job at a kennel. It would be amazing if I could make a living training dogs. Ah, the perfect job!



Alex and I are no longer seeing each other. That's done for good, and has been for almost a month now. I met a someone last weekend, and I'm feeling pretty optimistic. There's a possibility, I think. His name is James. He's into hunting and fishing, loves country music (that's kind of a must around me haha), and is one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. We went to a movie last night, and it was a lot of fun. -By the way, 21 is an amazing movie! Go see it!- We'll just have to see what happens.

No comments: